Friday, April 12, 2013

Went to buy some cute and awesome postcards today. Peek-a-boo!



On the left are Santorini, south part of Aegean Sea, Greece postcards. I love the colors so much, for blue is one of my visit and maybe stay there for a while. The sea is so awesome!

Miss Rabbit postcards. I found this accidentally on notebook section, never thought these were postcards. The design is pretty cute! Too bad there are writings on the illustration.

And the red voyage one is tiny little notebook I bought along. I love collecting notebooks as well.

If you interested in these cards and want to swap with me (for international friends, I'm sorry I just able to do written postcard for swap, since posting a card in an envelope costs a lot D:) check this post.
Categories: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment